27 May, 2010

My words for you...

I'm not a good worder at all...but my hearts for you is real...


Maybe I can't cheer you up when you're down...
But I will always stand by your side until all the black clouds go...

Maybe I can’t help you solve any problems you face…
But I will try my best to assist you even though it’s useless…

Maybe I’m not the first one knowing you’re depressed…
But I will be the last man standing…and never leave…

Maybe I can’t always make you satisfied for what I’ve done…
But the willing I want to bring you the best is real…

Whenever you’re depressed or grieved,
or even forsaken by the whole world…

Remember, I’m still by your side,
Although I’m not somebody but nobody…

   

5 comments:

  1. 啊啊啊啊,捉到了,
    是誰啊....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god "= =
    一定要寫給特定對象的meh?
    很喜歡亂猜hor~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哈哈哈,我很喜歡亂揣測的嘍~~
    XD
    肯定有的嘍!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "= = 最好是有咯...我也想有啊~

    ReplyDelete